Thursday, April 15, 2010

I´m pregnant and It´s a BOY!!!


So like I was saying on my last post, I´m pregnant (20 weeks) and its a high risk preganancy due to deep-vein thrombosis (DVT). DVT is the formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_vein_thrombosis
So that mean I go to the doctor every single week and do tons of blood test. So right now Im not just a happy camper but the only thing I know is that at the end of the day is going to be worth all this pain. Just to see that little face awww I can´t wait. And to put the cherry on the top we´re having a BOY which is so exciting because we already having a girl and this is for sure our last pregnancy. If you have any advice about DVT or what is like having a baby boy please I´m all about taking the advice.
xoxo

No comments: