Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Wedding 03-19-2010










The reason I been so MIA is because I was planning our wedding and on top of all that got a little sick due to my pregnancy, Yes thats right we´re expecting. We couldnt be any happier we´ve been waiting for such a long time to have another baby but its really hard to decided to get pregnant knowing you´ll have a high risk pregnancy and go tru a´lot of pain. But it´s ok at the end of it all it´s sooooo worth it. In another post ill get into deatils why my pregnancy is high risk.

But for now back to the wedding. One word it was AMAZING and I couldn´t be any happier the way it turned out. Even tho everything wasnt perfect for example my priest was not a happy camper that day and got into a arguement with our video guys and didn´t let my florist put all the candles and flowers I wanted. But I´m glad I didn´t see anything but I heard all the gossip the day after the wedding. I guess on the D day your so happy that nothing really matters, but the love of your life next to you. Plus my princess looked amazing and she had such a big girl attitude she was just an angel. Didn´t complain so much about waiting at the salon that took forever and doing all her wedding duty´s correctly:) Shes just a big girl now ready to be a big sister. I´M SO HAPPY!!!!

Some small details on our wedding.
Location: Curitiba, Brazil
Both the chruch and the reception where held at a historic plaza. Im just a lover for antiques anything old with soul and history I just love. And both location where just perfect. They both had so much soul and life to it that i didn´t even need to waste so much money on decoration because it would just kill the place.
Oh and one other small detail LOL I bought my dress in the US in October 2009 and I got pregnant in December. So yeah I was a little nervous about my dress because I couldn´t return it and noone wanted to fix it cause it had so much beading intill a met a lovely lady that added a corset braid to the back which gave enought space around my belly. And for some reason I didn´t look pregnant in my dress. So thanks to her I still wore the dress of my dreams and had my fairy tale wedding that I always wanted. My dress was my whole wedding inspiration I wanted to feel like a princess for a day and I did:)

So at the end of everything .....they lived happily ever after......

xoxo

No comments: