Monday, August 1, 2011

Mommy Monday

Hi Dolls, Hope everyone is having a great day. Like most of you know Im a mommy of a 11 month old little prince name Nicolas. Which thats mean I usually take everything in my bag with me in case of any emergency. And no I don´t have a diaper bag actually I hate diaper bags. When I was pregnant I decide to buy a normal bag that I could go out and still feel like i had some fashion taste. So I did some research. The bad had to be easy to clean in case any messy accidents, large enough to fit diapers and bottles and of course be fashionable. Here are some of my favorites.

Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag - I´m currently using this bag and I absolutely love it. It fits everthing and it very comfortable

Baby Coach Diaper Bag...yeah I know it´s a diaper bag but it really doesn´t look like it so it made my fav. list. To cute not to. The material is perfect for baby supplies and it comes in 2 different color.


Tory Burch Stacked Logo Tote..this bag is so stylish. Its also very easy to clean and you got to love the color it also come in 2 other colors deep rose and navy.

Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM...ok ok I know it´s a little pricey for a diaper bag but its worht it trust me. The LV bag last forever and it´s a classic you can never go wrong with buying LV. Definitely on my wishlist:)

images via longchamp, coach, nordstrom, louis vuitton

XOXO

No comments: