Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blog Loving on a Lazy Sunday

Hi Dolls, Hope everyone is having a very relaxed and happy Sunday. I personally just love lazy Sunday cause it means staying home and just relaxing on the sofa and reading new blogs to add to my love bloging list. Here are just a few I can recommend. I have already fell in love with these blog and Im sure I will follow them.



EU NAO TENHO ROUPA by Dri. I`m so excited about this blog because Dri lives in Curitiba so do I. Its always fun reading a local blog and making a new friend. Her blog is awesome she has amazing fashion taste.



THE DIY SHOWOFF by Roeshel. This blog its amazing it keeps me very busy and she has great ideas.



THE DOCTOR´S CLOSET
by Monika. Oh Im just in love with her BF bracelets. I want!! She has great beauty and fashion tips.

Have a great week.
xoxo

No comments: