Friday, December 16, 2011

Living in a Zoo

When I was a little girl I always wanted to live in a zoo. I've always been a animal lover. And now I think I'm living in one. Let me explain why. This past month we have been living in Sao Paulo at my in-laws house and with there last addition to the family a baby turtle. I have realize I'm living in a zoo. Well with 4 dogs, a cat, 2 kitties, a turtle, a monkey, a hamster, 2 cockatiels, and the new addition the baby turtle it sure does feel like a zoo. And no, there's nothing wrong with living in a zoo. I love animals! The only problem is I'm falling in love and I want then all for me :) There all so cute. Do you have any pets? Well here are some pictures of some of the Medeiros pets. Aren't they just so cute? Have a great weekend! Enjoy!
xoxo

No comments: