Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy:)


Palacio Garibaldi - Our reception location.

Rosario Catholic Church - Our ceremony location.

I´m so happy and excited about my wedding. But OMG its so much work to plan a wedding. I´m so stress out. So i´ve decided to leave most of the planning to my wedding planner. Even tho I´m a control freak. I´m so nervous about how thing will turn out. Just to remind everyone Im a American-Bolivian and my fiance is Brazilian and our wedding is here in Brazil so we are really trying not to forget all of our traditions.
We have already chosen our beautiful church to have the ceremony and the most amazing reception location. Im just so happy with our decision and both location are located in the historic plaza here in Curitiba. We really want a tradicional and very romantic wedding. I guess me more than him. He just wants to me to be happy. Oh and of course his only worry is the sweets table. LOL Sinces his a sugar lover.
Ill keep everyone posted and if you have any suggestion about wedding website please let me know. I still have a lot to do for my wedding so any suggestion will help.
Thanks:)

No comments: