Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Playful Learning


As most of you probably don't know but I'm a mom of a 6 year old little girl. I just found this wonderful website www.playfulearning.com
Is hard enough to teach a little one to read and write but its even harder trying to teach her to read and write in 3 languages. And it's not that we just want to teach her 3 languages we kind of have to we live in Brazil and my hubby is Brazilian so there goes the Portuguese, she was born in the US and I'm proud to be an American-Bolivian so that's where the English and Spanish come in. But I'm sure everything will fall into.
So excited about this site it will help us out and I'm sure shes going to love it seen shes just a craft and art kid. And I'm sure I will to seen shes going to be learning. The best thing to do when teaching your children is playing with them cause they love to play:) At least mine does.

No comments: